Fishing

FISHING

The Wind River contains more than 40 named peaks over 13,000 feet, including Gannet Peak, Wyoming’s highest at 13,804 feet. Seven of the largest glaciers in the Rocky Mountains are found here, including the single largest glacier in the American Rockies. There are over 1,300 named lakes in the Wind River Range. The Continental Divide crests the Wind River Range’s entire length and the majestic grandeur is unsurpassed.

Many of the high mountain alpine lakes and streams contain fish including Rainbow, Cutthroat, Brook and Brown trout, and the elusive Golden trout.

There are a variety of ways we can get you into your fishing spots!


PROGRESSIVE: Want to spend your time doing what you love to do, fishing? We will accompany you lake-to-lake and tend to the cooking and camp chores. Additionally, we will be available to help you out with the fishing. We are fishermen, but not guides. If you are interested in having a professional guide join us, let us know and we can provide one for an additional fee.


DROP TRIP: For those that prefer to do their trip on their own, but would like transportation for themselves and/or gear to their campsite.

Weight limit per pack animal is 150 pounds and on average will handle gear for two people.

We suggest that you pack your gear in backpacks with no more than 75 pounds each. This way your gear is ready to go when you arrive at the drop site.

Fishermen are required to have a valid Wyoming Fishing License and should be familiar with current fishing regulations. (Note: regulations may change each year.)

We require a 25% deposit to book/hold your dates for the trip. The remaining balance of 75% will be due two weeks prior to the trip.

cache/wst.opf.4597270.xml
Web Hosting Companies